Caste certificate is a proof of one belonging to a particular tribe or community according to our constitution specially scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward class castes. This certificate is an important and necessary document for all reserved categories.
Caste certificate is issued to those who belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class castes as specified in articles 341 and 342 of the Indian constitution. Caste certificate is also known as tribe certificate. It helps students applying for admission school, college for higher education. This certificate helps in to show proof about their caste. For job seekers, it helps in getting jobs as the government provides reservation in government jobs. The user needs to check all check all details before applying for caste certificate. Those who want to apply for caste certificate file application. They need to attach some important documents with application form. The caste certificate is provided by the government to reserved categories to provide those equal rights, opportunity and a chance of education. Caste certificate is issued to those who reside in Arunachal Pradesh state for specified period. It encourages the peoples who belong to SC / ST / OBC and other minority communities to get facilities in terms of education and other facilities. Those are the desire to apply for caste certificate then you need to check all details required for applying for caste certificate. Below we provide you all details which are needed at the time of applying for caste certificate check all details carefully and then apply for caste certificate. Caste certificate is issued to those who belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe.
Know What is Necessity of Getting Caste Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh:
The caste certificate is an important document to all peoples residing in state Arunachal Pradesh and belongs to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward class castes. Caste certificate is used for several purposes. User checks here necessity of caste certificate.
- Caste certificate is required as a proof of defining them as a member of a particular community in the society.
- The caste certificate is required to people who belongs to SC / ST / OBC community for availing all government facilities like educational facilities in college, university, school, apply for the scholarship, relaxation in fee, relaxation in upper age limit, reservation for applying for government jobs etc.
- To avail facility of reservation of seats in Indian legal legislation, various elections conducted to chose representatives such as assembly, parliamentary elections.
- It helps in the development of social cultural activities provide by the government for development of the country.
Complete procedures for Applying for Caste Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh
To obtain caste certificate in Arunachal Pradesh user needs to be the residence of the state. They need to check all steps to be followed for applying for caste certificate. Here we provide you all steps for applying for caste certificate.
- First of all users, you need an appropriate application form which can be obtained from concerned authority office or can download from official portal.
- Applicant next fills all details in the application form carefully. You need to fill application form completely.
- After filing form, affix all documents with application form. The list of documents to be attached with form is given below.
- Now visit concerned authority office and submit the application form along with all documents. Collect receipt after submitting of application which is used for future reference.
List of Required Documents for applying SC/ST/OBC certificate in Arunachal Pradesh
To apply for caste certificate user requires following documents to be attached at the time of filling application. Check the complete list of documents required are as follows:
- Application Form should be filled up in a proper format.
- Applicant’s two passport size photograph.
- The Birth Certificate or any proof of birth of the applicant.
- Report from concerned Panchayat certifying name, a tribe of applicant’s father must be attached.
- In the case of married women, the marriage certificate must be attached.
- Address proof of applicant such as driving license/voter id card/telephone bill/water bill/electricity bill/gas connection receipt/passport/bank passbook (any one of them must be attached.
- Identity proof such as voter id card/driving license / aadhaar card / PAN card/passport (any one of them) must be attached.
Fee Charges for applying caste certificate in Arunachal Pradesh
For applying for caste certificate in Arunachal Pradesh user needs to pay Rs. 25 fee charges at the cash counter of concerned authority office.
Arunachal Pradesh Concerned Authority for applying SC/ST/OBC certificate
The concerned authority for submission of the application for caste certificate is the Sub -Divisional Magistrate or District Administrator or District Collector or Revenue Department. After an application submits you will receive a receipt which is provided to check the status of the application.
The Time Period/delivery period for Caste certificate after application submission
The caste certificate is delivered to the applicant within fifteen days from the date of submitting of application. Applicant you need to visit in person to collect caste certificate with receipt and one identity proof. Above we provide you procedures, documents, fee charges and other details which are required at the time of applying for caste certificate. The user you need to check all details and then apply for service.
Above we provide you procedures, documents, fee charges and other details which are required at the time of applying for caste certificate. The user needs to check all details and then apply for service.