The Caste Certificate is an essential document for those applicants who belongs to a particular category and want to get the facilities which are provided by the state govt. It is a document which states about the fact that an applicant is belong to the schedule caste or schedule tribe or Other Backward Community. This is an important document for the person belonging to the SC,ST OR OBC Category.
How it is Important?
A Caste Certificate enables the applicant who belonging to avail of the reservation facilities which are provided by the Government of India to encourage and motivate these applicants who are belongs to SC, ST, OBC category. The govt,s main motive is to avail the same facilities and other privilege which are offered to other citizens by the Govt of India. It has the view of availing the lower caste community which fall into SC/ST or OBC category to provide equal opportunities in terms of education and services without having second thought in their mind. The caste certificate is an essential document to avail the reservation in educational institutes, schools, or colleges. It is also avail reserved seats in government services , also in legislatures. The caste certificate is also important to avail the relaxation in upper age limit for the certain jobs provided by the state govt.
Application Process For Caste Certificate in Kerala(केरल में जाति प्रमाण पत्र के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया):
The application form for obtaining Caste Certificate can be obtained online or offline from the Sub-Divisional Magistrate or Tehsildar or Revenue Department.
Click Here to download application form for SC ST OBC caste certificae in Kerala (केरल में अनुसूचित जाति अनुसूचित जनजाति अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के जाति प्रमाण पत्र के लिए आवेदन फार्म डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें)
Required Documents for SC ST OBC Caste Certificate In Kerala(केरल में अनुसूचित जाति अनुसूचित जनजाति अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के जाति प्रमाण पत्र के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेजों):
- An application form which has to be filled in prescribed manner.
- Age proof.
- Current income certificate which is issued by any Gazetted Officer which shows parent,s full name, post and seal.
- Jamabandi (Patta) Land Revenue.
- Recent paid Electricity, Water, Telephone Bill.
- 7/12 Extract of Land belonging to the Applicant and his/her family.
- An affidavit which support the above documents that they are original and not having any kind of fraud.
- In case an applicant has annexed the caste certificate of his/her father or any other family member issued by other State then a local enquiry has to be conducted in that case to authenticate applicant’s caste, residence and income and also investigate that whether the applicant falls into ‘creamy layer’ or ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ category.
- After the successful verification process the investigator will give the receipt which shows that the caste certificate will be issued within 15 days from the date of application.
The government of India has recently announced the new scheme for OBC, EBC, SC and ST caste applicants that Now, any one can apply online for their caste certificate in their Kerela state. By this great facility you can easily apply for the caste certificate/ income certificate/ residence certificate from any where of world. This is one of the fast and accurate service which gives exact information to the applicant.
The website for citizens has recently launched for online OBC/BC/EBC/SC/ST caste certificate. In those website, application forms are available for various uses like income certificate, residence certificate, caste certificate etc. In the application form you have to fill all the required details such as DOB, address, caste, income, yearly income etc.
And on the basis of your application form that website will create your caste certificate. And after a certain period of time you will be issued your desired certificate from your nearest concerned department/office in Kerela.
Official Website : http://akshaya.kerala.gov. in/ Applicants can fill online application form from Akshaya common service center (CSC) (अक्षय सामान्य सेवा केंद्र (सीएससी)) for more information you can check http://akshaya.kerala.gov.in/index.php/service-charges in this Akshaya common service center you can get various services