Apply for SC-ST-OBC Caste Certificate in Assam State via Revenue Dept अनुसूचित जाति-जनजाति-अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग जाति प्रमाण पत्र असम राज्य

SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate in Assam State अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति / अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के जाति प्रमाण पत्र असम राज्य

Caste certificate is provided by the revenue department, government in Assam. It is given to those particular person who are belongs to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class community. It is proof of caste of an individual. At the time of applying you need proof of your caste for applying here. Those people who are living in Assam state and belong to low community required caste certificate. It is used for admission in school, college or other educational institution for fee concession and reservation of seats. They need application form and document for applying. It is avail at concerned authority office or website. You can get application form from official portal of department. In case not able to get form online then visit to office and take application form. You need to enter correct details in form otherwise application will be rejected by concerned officer. To obtain reservation and relaxation facility applies for caste certificate soon as early. Check all details required given below and then apply for caste certificate.

List of Documents Required दस्तावेजों की सूची आवश्यक

User read all document to be required for applying for caste certificate and then collect all documents. All the below given document need to be submit with application form to obtain caste certificate.

 ➨ Application Form Caste Certificate. आवेदन पत्र जाति प्रमाण पत्र।

 ➨ Caste certificate of Father/ Brother / Sister. In case no caste certificates then other supporting document / Affidavit relating to caste or religion from notary public. पिता / भाई / बहन के जाति प्रमाण पत्र। मामले में दूसरे का समर्थन दस्तावेज / शपथ पत्र या नोटरी पब्लिक से धर्म से संबंधित।

 ➨ Permanent residence proof such as voter id card / passport / driving license / aadhaar card / telephone bill / water bill / electricity bill. स्थायी निवास प्रमाण / पहचान कार्ड / पासपोर्ट / ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस / आधार कार्ड / टेलीफोन बिल / पानी के बिल / बिजली बिल।

 ➨ One photograph of applicant. आवेदक से एक फोटोग्राफ

 ➨ In case of rural area report from gram pradhan or in case of urban area verification by Ward Commissioner. वार्ड आयुक्त द्वारा की रिपोर्ट।

 ➨ Copy of legacy data as per NRC 1951, electoral role between 1966 and 1971.

Procedures for Applying for Caste Certificate in Assam असम में जाति प्रमाण पत्र के लिए आवेदन के लिए प्रक्रिया

For applying for case certificate user should belongs to SC/ ST / OBC caste as according to Indian constitution. Above you check document required for caste certificate. Here check steps follow for applying for caste certificate.

⇛ Application you need to take application form along from concerned authority office or download from official portal or see below given link carefully.

Click Here for Form SC / ST Caste Certificate ➡

⇛ In this first fill applicant details such as name, mobile number, age, religion, father name, mother name, spouse name.

⇛ In second section, enter address details like present address, sub district, district, pin code, village, state etc.

⇛ Next enter additional details such as occupation of forefather, purpose of obtaining caste certificate etc.

⇛ After this you need to affix document with filed application form and submit to concerned authority office. Submit application along with all documents. Before submit form, you need to read all details entered in form if any mistake id found then application will reject.

Fee Charges शुल्क

User makes payment of fee charges recommended by the concerned officer at cash counter of office. Collect receipt after submit of form and check status of application.

Concerned Authority संबंधित प्राधिकारी

User after completing all procedures with application form and required documents to the Sub Divisional Magistrate or Tehsildar if your district or region.

Processing Time Period प्रसंस्करण समय अवधि

The concerned authority officer will verify all details after submit of application and issue caste certificate after all verification process with 30 days from date of application to applicant in case all details are correct.

Dear user, here we provide you all details are to be needed by citizen to apply for caste certificate in Assam as steps followed, documents type, fee charges. Check all details carefully and then apply for caste certificate.

Your email address will not be published.

1. arjun kumar says

1. sharvan kumar gupta says

husaporakopaganj mau

2. shrvan kumar says

3. ravi prajapati says

Form Ravi prajapati

4. rinky sahoo says

Plz help me mujhe obc
    caste certificate banbani. Hai kaha say banti hai or kesay. Mujhe bataye plz me

5. Rupam Sutradhar says

I need sc caste certificate please help me. Because is my very important in my education life.plz help me.

6. Titon Biswas says

My sc certificate name Sri Chutan Biswas.
    I change my name Sri Titon Biswas.
    How this my problam salv.

Where from I can collect my certificate, pl provide proper address with contact person.

1. Akhiles Kumar says

8. Pannalal Singh Kamkar says

The Director
    Tribal welfare Dept
    Subject: For helping me to avait à S. T caste certificate and to investigate our socio-economic condition along with our family trèe so that we may avail Indian constitutional fecilities.
    With due respect I Pannalal Singh (Kamkar) S/O of late Ramdeep Kamkar of Vil. Baghan(Dhalirpar).Goan Panchay:Baghan, P. S:Bajarichera, Delopment Block:Lowaipoa, Cercle Office:Patharkandi,Dist:Karimganj state:Assam, Pin. 788725 Mob. 09401614924 would like to bring your Kind notice towards the fact that we have been residing in above address for centuries of years. We are known as Ex Tea Garden labour community. Perhaps we had been broght from Bihar/U.P in colonial period around 1832 .That sir, I regret to say that we are victimised and exploited by stronger section as we are very poor.Because of proverty we cannot compète with the stronger section in any field. We have right to vote but no right to avail Govt fecilities. As you know KAMKAR is subcaste of Kharwar or Gond and it comes under BHOI somaj regonised as Scheduled Tribe i, ë. S. T (P) in national level. But sir while we had started schooling, We had given à surname as Shing/Sinha/Singh etc and in land record Patta (Circle Office) our ancestors surname is converted to Karmakar which is Bengali surname. Thus we have been exploited by Stronger section. In Voter i, d card and ration card our surname comes as Kamar or Karmakar. We kept quite as we did not have any documents. We are Adivasi S. T. and very poor. M’y 3 sisters fought with proverty and passed Matriculation in 1972 /1978/1982,in that period female educated was not there in Tea Garden community but they did not get any call card from Employment Exchange for any job as their sur name was Shing.
    That Sir, myself born in 04.01.1974 .My parent passed away while I was in class II and m’y mother told me that we are Kharwar. I passed thé matriculation under Board of secondary éducation in 1989 with 50% marks, thén I went to Mizoram for earning and after 11 years again started studyingi, and in 2000 completed H. S and in 2003 completed Degree (TDC) under Assam university .The Assam Govt. took (TET) teacher elligibility Test in 2014 and I got à Asst. teacher job under SSA in contactual basis. Now I am 43 +years âged and as per norms I have to submit S. T certicate for régularisation and age condolotion. I approached the District authority. They are asking me to show thé linkage which I don’t have.Assam Govt has started NRC in which I found my grandmother/father and m’y fathers name was clearly writen as PUJAN KAMKAR, FULKUMARI KAMKAR, RAMDEEP KAMKAR from 1951 to 1971 but gradualy it is modified as Karmakar and finally Singh or Singkamar or Singh.
    In thé above circumstances, I request your honor to examiné my grivence . Help and guide me to avail an S. T. (P) certificate at thé earliest so that I have the constitunal justice from your end.

All Supportive documents are attached in nnd voterlist wil be available in Webside: NRC Assam or Karimganj Dist Voter list Web.
    Baghan Goan panchayat.