apply sc st obc caste certificate in Jharkhand

107

Caste Certificate in Jharkhand:

The caste certificate in Jharkhand will be issued to those applicants who are residing in the State of Jharkhand and belongs to the caste specified in the OBC list, which is issued by the state government. The applicant needs to submit an application for obtaining the Caste Certificate in the prescribed format. The applicant are suggested that they have to apply to the concerned district Tehsildar in the prescribed proforma along with the all important document.

Important Documents to be Submitted:

• Dully  filled  application form along with a court fee ticket of Rs. 2
  • Two government officer or gazatted officer signature on the certificates in the application form
  • An affidavit of Rs. 10.00
  • Attested copy of the Ration Card
  • Report of the concerned Patwari or Tehsildar
  • Income certificate.
  • Residential Certificate
  • Photocopy of Khatiyan showing Caste
  • Any Revenue Record where caste of Applicant is mentioned
  • Proof of Relationship of applicant with the Khatiyan Owner
  • Affidavit by the Applicant stating the authenticity of the enclosures
  • In case Government Official copy of Service Book mentioning the Caste

SC / ST CERTIFICATE ELIGIBILITY:

The caste certificate is issued to a person who is residing in the State of Jharkhand for a minimum period and belongs to the caste specified in the SC/ST list, issued by the Government of Jharkhand.

The caste certificate gives benefits to the person who belongs to avail of the reservation benefits which is provided by the government of India. It encourage the people who belongs to SC / ST / OBC and other minority communities to get the facilities in terms of education and other facilities which will be announced by the State Government. This is the great initiative to offer the equal opportunities for education and other services without any hassle.

This certificate is an essential certificate which provided the following benefits as it is furnished below:

• To avail of the reservations in educational institutes
  • To avail of the reservations in government service
  • To avail of the reservations in legislatures
  • To obtain relaxation in the upper age limit for certain jobs.

Procedure :

All the desired applicants need to submit an application for having  the SC/ST Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with the essential documents/enclosures. The applicant have to apply to the district or area wise concerned Tehsildar in the prescribed format along with the supported documents. Here some important points which describe the process to apply for the same:

1. Applicant can apply online or through the concerned local office in the City, Town or Village, which is usually the office of the SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) or of the Tehsil or Revenue Department.
  2. Complete the application form for a caste certificate. To download the form, click on this link: http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/Forms/form_caste.pdf
  3. You must submit the required documents stated below and an inquiry will be conducted before a caste certificate will be issued..

If any applicant wants to check the other offices and location in jharkhand then kindly see the link below:

You might also like More from author

107 Comments

1. ramakrishna says

Where should I apply my income certificate in Jharkhand? This process will take and how many days? please give me information about that.

1. Sourabh Prasad says

Find the nearest PRAGAYA KENDRA in your district.
      Apply there with the required documents and pay the required fees.

You will get your certificate in about a week from that PRAGAYA KENDRA.

1. BABLU KUMAR says

kabhi mat apply karo Pragaya Kendra par bahut de lagta hai lagbhag 2 month

1. Anonymous says

Aapse 10 min sirf baat karna hai agar ap whats app me hai to 7209959901 me msg kijiye please

2. Anuj Kumar says

But PRAGAYAN KENDRA people charging extra money than that of official charges so can any body tell what is the actual charges for that ????
        Awaiting for positive response

2. Anonymous says

Hey

2. ramakrishna says

dear sir
    Where do we apply for certification of the SC in Jharkhand?

1. arjun paramanik says

how would i make my obc certificate?

3. ramakrishna says

S c mala

4. bijay kumar roy says

Sir how can we apply foe caste certificate in dumka..jharkhand…..I want admisson in delhi university…nd it requires..central caste certificate….any idea

1. Ram says

Bhai apne agar central wala format me caste certificate banwali hai to plz mujhe bhi process bata do

5. Sanjay says

sir I have no khatiyan of jharkhand but have a land record deed paper from 1975 So please tell me how can get caste and residenppcial certificate . Because in pragaya center demand khatiyan for ishu this certificate

6. ryush raj says

how to get my cast cirtificat

7. ayush raj says

i need cast certificate.

8. Faizan Ali says

Dear concern,

I need a Caste & Residential certificate. But I’ve Khatiyan of Bihar . How could I get my documents .

1. Anonymous says

what is your online site of obtaining caste certificate,because pragya kendra demands deed which is not required from april 2015

2. Arshad Husain says

you can take 3 days from your block/ nagar panchat further call me 8285165468

9. shweta singh says

give online site of obtaining caste certificate because pragya kendra demands deed which is no more required from april 2015

10. choti says

mr pas khatian ka xerox hai,pr uske first page ka nhi.kyunki khatian ka first page hi gum ho gya hai.mujhe obc certificate ka bht jaruri kaam hai,ws hm real m muslim ansari family s belong krt hn…aur OBC hai..kya hm OBC certificate bna skte hn???..ya nhi…

11. jagdish says

प्रज्ञा केंद्र में कुछ भी अप्लाई मत करो मेरी वोटर id क 300 rupees मांग रहा था.

12. jagdish says

kabhi kuch bhi mat apply karo Pragaya Kendra par sab lutara baitha hai mera votar card corraction karne ka 300 rs mag raha tha………………..
    sab public ko stupid samajta hai.for apply online cast certificate karne ka link start kariye my kind requets for Gov.

13. Sanjay says

pragya kendra kya, hmara pura gaon hi sala chor log bsa h.,,

14. VIKRAM KUMAR says

PRAGYA KENDRA KO JIS UDDESHAY KE LIA BANAYA GAYA HAI WOH ULTA HIN DIKHAI DE RAHA HAI QKI?????
    1.APPLICATION FORM DENE KE BAD RECEIVING COPY NAHI MILTA HAI. 2.MANMANA FEE LIYA JATA HAI (PER APPLICATION FORM 150-300)

15. Anonymous says

we need cast certificate please allowed this sir.

16. nitesh says

Mare ko cast satifacite banwana h or prigaya kandra m jata hu par waha koi stap nahi milta h m kaya karu…?

17. Anonymous says

मेरे पास जमीन क कागज सिर्फ २०११ तक के ही है. ब्लॉक में जाओ बनाए के लिए वो बहुत सरे कागज़ मंगाते है. ये लाओ वो लाओ. या पैसे मांगते है. मैं कैंसे अपने डॉक्मेंट बनवाऊँ? obc प्रमाणपत्र की बहुत जरुरत है सरकारी नौकरी के लिए? कैसे बनेगा?

18. richa says

mere pass khatiyan h or jamin ka rasid 2011 tk h… or koi paper nhi h
    block main jao banwane ke liye toh ye chahiye wo chahiye krta rehta h….
    paisa toh itna mangta h ki kya bole
    hmko obc ka bahut jarurat h gov job ke liye
    koi upaye ya online site h toh plz koi help kro…

1. Anonymous says

official website- Jharkhand.gov.nic.in is not working. how to apply for OBC certificate?

19. Rajesh Bhandary says

how to apply for Income certificate in Jharkhand?

20. manish says

how to download my cast certificate and income certificate online in jharkhand.

21. tapas modak says

यहाँ सब रिश्वतखोर है। बिना रिस्वत के कोई काम नहीं होता यहां.

22. manoj kumar mahto says

मैंने 30-4-2015 को जाती प्रमाण पत्र (caste certificate) के लिए अप्लाई किया था अब तक नहीं बना है.

23. Ramling says

me NT caste se belong karta hu par mere paas pramanpatra nahi hai mere pass ghar ke tax, ration card ,domicile certificate.15 year residential certificate . Hone Par bhi karamchari kehte hai ki 15000 hujar dongeto NT pramanpatra bana kar dunga me middle class ka humare pass itna paisa kahan se lakar banai me hi nahi mere jaise kitne honge jineh NT pramanpatra ki jarurat hogi gov se request hai ki hum sab ki madad kijiye.

24. shivam kumar says

GIVE ME DETAIL OBC CERTIFICATE?

25. Jitendra rana says

Sir I m Jitendra Rana from koderma district. I want say that all employees, officer are corrupt here. All they take charge more than applicable. And in compliance we have to pay.. So what it’s solutions.

26. Albert says

27. kanhiya kumar says

Sir,I’m from deoghar district.I have done my metric and intermediate from deoghar. I’m giving IAS exam 2016 so plz tell me how to make caste and resident certificate so I don’t have any land.plz suggest me I will be always grateful to u.

28. Aman Agarwal says

Humara caste obc k under mai aata hai but year 1932 ka khatiyan maanga ja rha h jo humare pass nhi h kya year 1932 ka khatiyan jaroori hai??

1. Jimmy says

Partner 1932 ka to khatiyan milega nehi but tum 1932 ka styl me thappad laga sakte ho jake us stap ko jor ka thappad lagado

29. Deepak Kumar Murmu says

Dear Sir
    I want to make my cast certificate & residential certificate. what is the process of making the certificate through online process.In pragya kendra it demands more money what it should be require.tell the process so i can make own myself & i am from bokaro steel city (jharkhand)
    Thankyou !!

30. DILIP KUMAR says

sir i have no idea make caste certificate plz suggest me

31. Jimmy says

Dist-west singbhum
    po-jaggarnathpur
    Jaggarnathpur ka koi v block karmachari thik se kam nehi kar raha hai jadatar stap chutti pe he rehete han sala ak cast cartificate nikal ne jao to 6 mothe se jada time lagta hai or wo v sirf ummid reheta hai ki sayad ab ajaye kripaya unhe kadi se kadi saja diya jaye ya jharkhand ki tarakki ko ujadte hue dekha jaye

32. Rahul says

I got my SDO caste and resident certificate after 45 days of applying in Pragya Kendra , they charged me 90 rupees.

5+5 rs for form.
    30+30 rs for processing charges
    10+10 rupees for the print copy of my certificates.

1. vicky says

Rahul aap kahan se ho aur pls aap process bataoge aapne kaise apply kiya aur main rent pe rehta hun so mere pass land se related koi v document nahi hai jaise khatiyan

33. vicky says

Main Jamshedpur se hun…Main rent pe rehta hun toh mere paas jamin se related koi v documents nahi hai like khatiyan main kaise apply karu agar koi hai jiski yahi problem thi pls share with me coz your information really helpfull for me

1. Anonymous says

same prblm

34. kanishka kumar says

Main giridih se hua mai inter ka form bharna chahta hua to kripya mujhe OBC form ka proses bataiye

35. Ashok Sah says

Why there is so much of complexity even to get our rights.
    several types of documents, we have to get it signed with different persons and everywhere they used to ask money .
    This whole process is so cumbersome and tedious.
    Why can’t we come out with more better solution ?

36. srishty says

sir, mere pass 1982 ka khatiyaan nai h to kya mera obc bn pana possible h kya???

37. subodh kumar says

sir anuschiv karmachari ke ( hadtal) streak ke karn hajaro 1000 bache apne caste or residencel certificats nai bana pa rhe h jise unhe ko college me addmition nai mil paa rha h jise wo bhtt paresan h….. plzz apse nivedan h ki hadtal ko khatm kare hm bache bhttt paresan h….

38. Rajesh says

Main delhi mein rahta hoon aur mujhe apna jharkhand ka caste certificate banwana hai prgya kendra ka late latifi janlar bara hi dukhi hoon jis jharkhand ka sapna dekhe they woh ab mungeri lal ke haseen sapne dikhayee dene lage.bara hi dukh lagta hai pata nahin ab jharkhand ka kya hoga.

39. Amit says

New policy is coming. Now forget khatiyan.

40. Anonymous says

Jamua blac ko sudhro karpsan bhut hia

41. Parmesh verma says

Mere pass khatiyan nhi h.deed h.to kya job ke liye caste certificate ban paega.I belong from OBC community.plz reply….

1. Anonymous says

Hum banwa sakte h ek hafte me par usme 500 ₹ lagta h par ha garantee to rahta h ki aapko haath mil jayga

42. Ram says

Sir mere paas jharkhand state ka cast certificate hai.but ab me bhopal (madhya pradesh) me rehta hu mujhe central ka cast certificate ki urgent jarurat me online cast certificate form kese fill kru.give me a site detail.any who solve this problem so tell me,?

43. kanchan krshri pan says

Please confirm my catgery my name is kanchan keshri pan I am belong cast pan

44. Anonymous says

I am leaving in Jharkhand since my birth . Now I am 35 yrs and have certificate to proof of it, can any one suggest why khatiyan is required to make my cast certificate.

45. Dhanilal rawani says

Kabhi Bhi paragya kendra par na de. We mera certificate bana ne me 2years kha gya.bhi tak kuch nahi huaa…. bol ye kya kare

46. Dhanilal rawani says

Kabhi Bhi paragya kendra me sirf dhokha deta hai.we log mera certificate bana ne me 2years kha gya.bhi tak kuch nahi huaa…. bol ye kya kare

47. Ramlal rawani says

My OBC isnot comefrom 2yrs.me kya kahu PK ko,

48. nisha sah says

i am from bihar i want caste certificate from jharkhand. If anyone know any person who make caste certificate by taking extra money then please let me know.