Caste Certificate in Jharkhand:
The caste certificate in Jharkhand will be issued to those applicants who are residing in the State of Jharkhand and belongs to the caste specified in the OBC list, which is issued by the state government. The applicant needs to submit an application for obtaining the Caste Certificate in the prescribed format. The applicant are suggested that they have to apply to the concerned district Tehsildar in the prescribed proforma along with the all important document.
Important Documents to be Submitted:
- Dully filled application form along with a court fee ticket of Rs. 2
- Two government officer or gazatted officer signature on the certificates in the application form
- An affidavit of Rs. 10.00
- Attested copy of the Ration Card
- Report of the concerned Patwari or Tehsildar
- Income certificate.
- Residential Certificate
- Photocopy of Khatiyan showing Caste
- Any Revenue Record where caste of Applicant is mentioned
- Proof of Relationship of applicant with the Khatiyan Owner
- Affidavit by the Applicant stating the authenticity of the enclosures
- In case Government Official copy of Service Book mentioning the Caste
SC / ST CERTIFICATE ELIGIBILITY:
The caste certificate is issued to a person who is residing in the State of Jharkhand for a minimum period and belongs to the caste specified in the SC/ST list, issued by the Government of Jharkhand.
The caste certificate gives benefits to the person who belongs to avail of the reservation benefits which is provided by the government of India. It encourage the people who belongs to SC / ST / OBC and other minority communities to get the facilities in terms of education and other facilities which will be announced by the State Government. This is the great initiative to offer the equal opportunities for education and other services without any hassle.
This certificate is an essential certificate which provided the following benefits as it is furnished below:
- To avail of the reservations in educational institutes
- To avail of the reservations in government service
- To avail of the reservations in legislatures
- To obtain relaxation in the upper age limit for certain jobs.
All the desired applicants need to submit an application for having the SC/ST Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with the essential documents/enclosures. The applicant have to apply to the district or area wise concerned Tehsildar in the prescribed format along with the supported documents. Here some important points which describe the process to apply for the same:
- Applicant can apply online or through the concerned local office in the City, Town or Village, which is usually the office of the SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) or of the Tehsil or Revenue Department.
- Complete the application form for a caste certificate. To download the form, click on this link: http://www.jharkhand.
- You must submit the required documents stated below and an inquiry will be conducted before a caste certificate will be issued..
If any applicant wants to check the other offices and location in jharkhand then kindly see the link below: